2 port Outdoor / Indoor SC Wall Mounted Termination FTTH Optical Fiber Distribution Box Enclosure
- Free Fiber Wall Outlet Faceplate Sample
- High Grade PC/ABS Flame Resistant Material
- Suitable to SC LC Fiber Adapters & Pigtails
- Reasonable Bending Radius for Fiber Protection
- Compact design for wall mounted
- Screw type lock for closing
- Teleweaver P/N:
- Product ID:
Free sample(s) will be sent in 1-3 days usually.
Introduction to SC Fiber Distribution Box
This 2 port Outdoor Wall Mounted Optical Fiber Distribution Box FTTH Termination Box is used for splicing and termination between indoor SC LC FC fiber optic cable and pigtails. used for wall mounted to connect indoor cable with drop cables.
FAQs on SC Fiber Distribution Box
What items are included in this 2 port Outdoor / Indoor SC Wall Mounted Termination FTTH Optical Fiber Distribution Box Enclosure?
A main parts (cover and base), 2 screws and 2 pcs heat shrinkable sleeves.
SC Fiber Distribution Box Features
- Applicable to FTTH, FTTO and FTTD, etc.
- The clasp design of the cover has greatly reduced the installation strength. It is very thin and matches with other A86 panels in homes, and also meet the open or concealed cabling for optical cables
- Coordinating with FC strip-type optical adapter, it generates more options in term of fiber interfaces for users, SC, LC and SC/FC are all available
- The big-diametered wrapping post in the box protects radically in an omnibearing way.
SC Fiber Distribution Box Detailed Images
2 port Outdoor / Indoor SC Wall Mounted Termination FTTH Optical Fiber Distribution Box Enclosure inside view
SC Fiber Distribution Box Application
- FTTH, FTTO and FTTD
SC Fiber Distribution Box Specification
|With fire-proof ABS plastic
|3.1mm*2.0mm rubber fiber cable
|Wall Mount Distribution Use
|Compatible Riser Cable Types
|1 pcs SC or 2 pcs LC connectors
|Drop Cable Connection
|Wall Mount Usually
|Location of Use
|Number of Terminal Drops
|1 or 2 Cables
|Number of Trays
|Wall Mount Termination Box
|Wall Mount Cabling
|Teleweaver or Customized
|5 days for 100pcs, 10 days for 800pcs